Some of our clients prefer to stay anonymous and we fully respect that.
Among the people and institutions that JR experts have done work for are:
- The Danish Department of Education
- The Danish Foreign Ministry, Danida
- The Danish Ministry of Finance
- The Danish National Archives
- University of Copenhagen
- Uppsala University
- University of Oslo
- Folkeuniversitetet Aahus, Emdrup, Herning
- The Nordic Africa Institute
- Raoul Wallenberg Institute, Lund, Sweden
- American Sociological Review
- Publishing house, Djøf Forlag, Copenhagen
- Historiska Media, Lund, Sweden
- Gyldendal publishing house, Copenhagen
- Frydenlund publishing house, Copenhagen
- Publishing house, Hjulet, North Sealand
- Publishing house, Arvids, North Sealand
- Publishing house, Politisk Revy, Copenhagen
- Publishing house, Pantheon, Copenhagen
- Africa Contact / Southern Africa Contact
- Operation Day's Work
- DEMO B.V., Utrecht, Nederland
- European Management Solutions, Venlo, Nederland
- Communication firm Erik Jarl Andresen
- Communication firm Marianne Jørgensen
- Compagny of Nina El Falaki
- Mediahouse Niels Olsen
New clients are invited to contact the persons listed below for confidential references on company owner, Hans Erik Jakobsgaard Stolten's, qualities as a researcher:
- Professor Emeritus Holger Bernt Hansen, Centre of African Studies, University of Copenhagen, (former Chairman of the Council of Danida, the Danish National Aid Organisation), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Klaus Winkel, former Chief Consultant, the Danish Foreign Ministry, email@example.com.
- Dr. Henning Melber, former Executive Director, Dag Hammarsköld Foundation, Uppsala, Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prof. Christopher Saunders, Department of History, University of Cape Town, Chris.Saunders@uct.ac.za.
- Dr. Ebrima Sall, former Research Director, Council for the Development of Economic and Social Research in Africa (CODESIRA), Dakar, Senegal, email@example.com.
- Dr. June Bam, former Chief Executive, South African History Project, National Department of Education, Pretoria, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merle Lipton, Senior Research Fellow, School of African and Asian Studies, Sussex University, email@example.com.
- Dr. Gorm Gunnarsen, Lecturer, previously at the English Institute, University of Copenhagen, firstname.lastname@example.org (also former Chairman of the Danish Anti-Apartheid Movement).
- Morten Nielsen, Journalist, spokesman for the NGO, Africa Contact, email@example.com.